General Information for Vendors:
• The Expo will be held at Oliver Community Park at 6359 Park Drive, behind the Oliver Community Hall.
• Vendors will have the ability to drive into the park for set up and again for take down; however vehicles (other than food service trucks) are to be parked in the designated vendor parking area and not remain on the site during the event.
• Tables can be provided per vendor by filling out the request for table line below (add $10 for each additional table).
• Service Clubs and non-profit organizations are welcome to set up information displays at the event. If any items are to be sold, however, a $25.00 fee will apply.
• Artisans/Merchandise vendors must provide their own power & water sources.
• Food Vendors must provide their own water source. There is limited access to power available-please indicate your power needs below under special request, we will attempt to accommodate power requests on a first come first-served basis.
• Food vendors must provide a copy of their Interior Health Permit to Operate, Food Safe certification, Technical Safety BC Electrical and Gas approval labels and Liability Insurance certificate to the Event Organizer no later than Monday August 12
• Set-up time for all vendors starts at 7:00am on Saturday August 17th- all set up must be completed by 10:30am and vehicles must be removed from the Festival site. Vehicles are allowed to remain on site overnight. Security will be provided.
• Expo hours for the public are Saturday 11:00am-10:00pm and Sunday 11:00-6:00pm. Vendors are required to stay in the park for the duration of the event unless otherwise authorized by the Festival Director. Tear down must be completed by 8:00pm Sunday August 18th. Nothing is to remain in the park.
Vendor Fee & Payment
Food Vendor Entry Fee (non-refundable) = $200 plus GST
Merchandise/Artisan Vendor (non-refundable) = $50.00 plus GST
Service Club/Non-Profit Organization (non-refundable) = $25.00 plus GST (if items are to be sold)